Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. Also, to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize, schedule appointments, plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures, order office supplies and research new deal and suppliers.
- Provide general support to visitors liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Book travel arrangements, maintain contract list, submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence, memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Maintain procedures including contact information, directions and frequently requested company information.
- Liaise with payroll and benefits regarding new employees and changes of employee status.
- Coordinate training and development activities for employees and assists with record keeping required by federal and state laws.
- Respond to employee inquiries about human resources issues and assists with employee events such as long service awards.
High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
Experience and Skills Required
- Experience with Customer Service
- Professionalism and great communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Always behave in the best interests of the company, operating with the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and fidelity