Responsible for implementing strategies to establish effective electrical connections for proper functioning of lighting, intercom, and other electrical systems. This involves the installation of electrical equipment, replacement of fixtures, and ensuring the incorporation of safety measures and distribution components.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well -functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems.
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working as an electrician.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.