Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Responsible for all day to day operations and functions for all locations on their island. Ensures the timely opening and closing of the branch, ensuring all security measures are in place and adhered to safeguard and secure all Island Luck assets. Supervise all employees on duty and ensure they are following company policies at all times. Ensure that all cash is accounted for and necessary reports are submitted. Provide daily MOD reports. Work with security to report any suspicious activities to the head office. Set staff and branch goals and conduct employee assessments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that Branch opens timely and advises Operations Manager/Administration immediately, should there be any delays or challenges
- Adheres to all security protocols for opening, closing and reporting of any suspicious incidences and ensures that store alarm codes, store keys and safe codes are only controlled by authorized Island Luck staff
- Distribute schedule ensuring that shifts are covered and productivity maximized.
- Ensures that all employees clock in and out timely, as per the required shift
- Ensures that all staff maintain compliance with regards to all company standards and procedures and provide training as needed
- Inspects staff members to ensure compliance to grooming policy
- Process membership applications as per policy and print cards once customers have met all requirements
- Responsible for making sure that the highest standards of customer service are carried out to our external and internal customers
- Takes necessary action to ensure branch is fully staffed should employees call in and reports same to Regional Manager & Family Island Branch Operator
- Directly contacts Regional Manager or Family Island Branch Operator should they have to call in
- Provide Manager on Duty (MOD) report weekly to Regional Manager & Family Island Branch Operator
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly reports as required
- Responsible for safe custody of all Island Luck assets on the Island, including cash, computers, furniture, equipment, vehicles and office/general supplies
- Responsible for organizing safe and secure transport of all Island Luck cash on the Island
- Responsible for carrying out daily cashier spot checks
- Daily verify all floats for accuracy and records and reports same for both opening and closing shifts
- Responsible for carrying out disciplinary actions.
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
- Associate’s Degree in Business Management or Equivalent
Experience /Skills Required
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Customer service experience is a must.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Always operate with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to coach and develop staff