Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Provide a wide range of accounting support to the accountant in order to maintain efficiency within the business. Process and reconcile accounting documents. Review and prepare financial spreadsheets. Maintain and reconcile records and payments to ensure accuracy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Populate and complete the Daily Deposits Form to ensure accurate annotation of funds collected on a daily basis.
- Populate and complete the Banks confirmation spreadsheet to capture all deposits made to the account for all store locations.
- Post to Quick Books and provide monthly detail to CFO, COO & Financial Manager for all journal entries inclusive for Patron Deposit Account.
- Provide a weekly financial overview of pending deposits, coin transaction, kiosk deposits and all Family Islands deposits for Senior Management.
- Ensure accurate recording and posting of deposits on the internal Back End System for reconciliation purposes.
- Ensure all kiosk deposits are Z- out, cleared and sent to cage to be deposited within a twenty- four hour time frame for all active kiosk machines.
- Provide confirmation of overages and shortages to Call Center Staff with regards to Kiosk Queries for all Nassau stores.
- Confirm and assist the Surveillance Dept. where applicable with regards to discrepancies. (Cage, Kiosk and ATM).
- Liaise and provide support to the cage team with regards to differences of all deposits and errors posted on the backend.
- Provide and assist with the completion of financial reports as requested.
- Ensure the collection, recording and transfer of coins are completed daily.
- Facilitate the selling of coins to vendors seeking purchases.
- Bag, wrap, seal and write up all coin deposit slips for both companies that are sent to the bank.
- Complete a daily record of all coins received by both companies and populate the coin spreadsheet daily for proper record keeping.
- Liaise with the bank and correspond for any discrepancies seen for all deposits for Nassau and Family Islands.
- Complete the Daily Family Island Reconciliation to ensure funds are sent and received in a timely manner.
- Complete a daily record of all Credit Card transactions for both companies inclusive of recording the correct amounts credited to both accounts for proper financial record keeping.
- Provide supporting documents and raise any queries to Management for items that are deemed uncanny.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- Must be able to maintain the strictest confidentiality and keep sensitive information confidential reporting only to direct report.
- Firm grasp of basic and intermediate accounting principles
- Ability to perform elementary mathematical operations
- Willingness to meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- Comfortable handling and storing confidential financial information
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to compile professional and thorough accounting reports
- Can produce high-quality work regularly
- Ability to analyze information in an objective and nonbiased manner