Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Reports to shift as per schedule properly groomed and alert
- Ensures the safe and secure opening and closing of branch along with a Branch Manager and cashiers
- Ensures the efficient, and safe and successful execution of the daily armored truck transport when arriving and leaving branch
- Assists with ensuring that all monitors are turned on and off at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Works with team to ensure branch is clean at the end of shift
- Ensures that customers are not browsing on any other web page other than Island Luck and that persons are not tampering with the CPU
- Monitors the environment consistently to be able to quickly detect any suspicious activity or behavior and reports the same immediately.
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Customer service experiences are a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Self-motivated and must be vigilant
- Always operate with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week, including holidays.