Responsible for ensuring branches are secure upon opening and closing. Monitors all day to day activity by patrolling and actively watching internal and external areas. Ensuring that all customers and staff are safe and report any suspicious activity. Follows all policies with regards to handling theft, violence or disruption in the branch.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to shift as per schedule properly groomed and alert
- Ensures the safe and secure opening and closing of branch along with a Branch Manager and cashiers
- Ensures the efficient, and safe and successful execution of the daily armored truck transport when arriving and leaving branch
- Assists with ensuring that all monitors are turned on and off at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Works with team to ensure branch is clean at the end of shift
- Ensures that customers are not browsing on any other web page other than Island Luck and that persons are not tampering with the CPU
- Monitors the environment consistently to be able to quickly detect any suspicious activity or behavior and reports the same immediately.
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Customer service experiences are a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Self-motivated and must be vigilant
- Always operate with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week, including holidays.