Responsible for ensuring branches are secure upon opening and closing. Monitors all day to day activity by patrolling and actively watching internal and external areas. Guaranteeing the safety of all clients and employees and reporting any suspicious behavior. Follows all policies with regards to handling theft, violence or disruption in the branch.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to shift as per schedule properly groomed and alert
- Along with the Branch Manager and cashiers, ensures the branch’s opening and closing both are secure.
- Guarantees that the daily armored truck transit, both entering and exiting the branch, is executed effectively, safely, and efficiently.
- Assists with ensuring that all monitors are turned on and off at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Works with team to ensure branch is clean at the end of shift
- Inspects to make sure customers are not browsing on any other web page other than Island Luck and that persons are not tampering with the CPU.
- Monitors the environment consistently to be able to quickly detect any suspicious activity or behavior and reports the same
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Assist with keeping order within the branch by properly managing customers who are disruptive. Follows the appropriate protocols when such incidences arise and reports same
- Follows procedures and responds accordingly with regards to all robberies/break –ins/etc. and notifies the proper authorities when emergencies occur
- Writing incident reports and keeping logs of all activities that take place on the property.
- Performs other related duties as required
High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience