Responsible for ensuring branches are secure upon opening and closing. Monitors all
day to day activity by patrolling and actively watching internal and external areas.
Ensuring that all customers and staff are safe and report any suspicious activity.
Follows all policies with regards to handling theft, violence or disruption in branch.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Reports to shift as per schedule properly groomed and alert
- Ensures the safe and secure opening and closing of branch along with a Branch Manager and
- Ensures the efficient, and safe and successful execution of the daily armored truck transport
when arriving and leaving branch
- Assists with ensuring that all monitors are turned on and off at the beginning and end of
- Works with team to ensure branch is clean at the end of shift
- Ensures that customers are not browsing on any other webpage other than Island Luck and
that persons are not tampering with the CPU
High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Basic computer knowledge.
- Self-motivated and must be vigilant
- Always operate with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of
the business at all times.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week, including holidays.