Job Summary: Responsible for ensuring branches are secure upon opening and closing. Monitors all day-to-day activity by patrolling and actively watching internal and external areas. Ensuring that all customers and staff are safe and reporting any suspicious activity. Follows all policies with regard to handling theft, violence, or disruption in the branch.
Main Duties Responsibilities
- Reports to shift as per schedule properly groomed and alert
- Ensures the safe and secure opening and closing of the branch along with a Branch Manager and cashiers
- Ensures the efficient, safe and successful execution of the daily armored truck transport when arriving and leaving the branch
- Assists with ensuring that all monitors are turned on and off at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Works with team to ensure branch is clean at the end of shift
- Ensures that customers are not browsing on any other webpage other than Island Luck and that persons are not tampering with the CPU
- Monitors the environment consistently to be able to quickly detect any suspicious activity or behavior and reports the same immediately.
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or the presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Assist with keeping order within the branch by properly managing customers who are disruptive. Follows the appropriate protocols when such incidences arise and reports the same
- Follows procedures and responds accordingly with regards to all robberies/break-ins/etc. and notifies the proper authorities when emergencies occur
- Performs other related duties as required
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
Experience and Skills Required
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Self-motivated and must be vigilant
- Always operate with the highest levels of honesty, integrity, and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week, including holidays