Assist with promoting and driving the sales of a company’s products and services. Supports the marketing department by carrying out the daily tasks to keep the department functioning and facilitate the duties of the marketing manager and executives. Manage all our social media site and online tournaments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing initiatives
- Assist with the production of company marketing materials with marketing manager and local vendors
- Coordinate the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional internal use
- Ensure that all branch marketing paraphernalia is disseminated to all locations and ensure replenishment of same
- Write product description for promotions
- Upload marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites
- Manage all our social media sites
- Manage our online tournaments
- Create innovative and fun ideas for social media pages
- Ensure that social media complaints are directed to the appropriate persons
- Complies with company policy with regards reporting and leaving work timely
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Prior experience as a marketing assistant or similar job posts.