The Production Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with good organizational and time
management skills. It is imperative to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment while working with cross-functional teams.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs videography and photography in studio and onsite
- Executes video and photography editing
- Utilizes automated system to ensure that the scheduling is set and updated
- Ensures that the TV station is always up and running
- Set up and breaking rigging when required for events
- Flexible with work when requested
- Willing to travel when needed
- Willing to work in studio as well as remote locations
- Assists with ensuring all necessary equipment is maintained and in working order
- Ensure that all related equipment is always functional and report when not operable
- Assist with transport of equipment using company vehicle when required
- Assists with securing appropriate music/sound and any specific related authorizations needed
for production of segments
- Perform routine audio equipment maintenance as needed
- Performs any other duties as required by management
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications/ Media or related field.
- Prior experience as a media coordinator or similar job posts.