Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Observe employees and customers via CCTV System to protect Company assets from illegal or questionable activities and to ensure compliance with Company standard operating procedures and applicable laws. Notify Management of any suspicious activity or irregular circumstances and document same.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain constant surveillance throughout the branches, looking to identify irregularities or illegal activity.
- Observe, document and report any variances to the Company, internal controls, money handling activity and Bahamas gaming regulations.
- Ensure the integrity of the gaming, count room and cash handling procedures.
- Respond immediately to any activities occurring in the gaming areas and/or restricted areas that appear unusual or suspicious.
- Proactively notify management of any gaming, procedural and policy violations.
- Maintain a log of events as they occur and complete incident reports as circumstances dictate. Complete all reports in a timely manner with accuracy and professionalism.
- Share all pertinent information with the next shift in regards to any suspicious and/or irregular activity occurred during their shift.
- In the event of an emergency, reports all suspicious or unusual activity to Management.
- Be goal orientated and meet commitments.
- Communicate in a friendly, respectful and understandable manner.
- Know the procedures of all other departments involved in the handling of company assets and ensure these procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure the integrity of the department is not compromised.
- Remain impartial and keep all actions and behaviors observed confidential.
- Be able to give court testimony when necessary and write detailed reports.
- Perform additional related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to maintain the strictest confidentiality and keep sensitive information confidential reporting only to direct report.
- Ability to maintain visual attention and mental concentration for significant periods of time.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare clear and concise reports.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Be able to operate computers, cameras, monitors, radios and other surveillance equipment used in the performance of their tasks.
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
- Have basic computer skills and working knowledge of Windows Office suite programs.
- Pass a background check and obtain necessary licensing.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week, including holidays.