Warehouse Clerk will control warehouse inventory and distribution by coordinating the movement of products from warehouse to distribution centers and shipping. This individual will also fulfill purchase orders and keep the warehouse stocked in a timely manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Closely follow warehouse distribution strategies created by Warehouse Manager
- Pick-up inventory products, load and move them
- Designate storage areas and store products accordingly; adjust storage areas according to warehouse rules and requirements
- Prepare products for shipment by verifying location and directing movement to staging area
- Verify accuracy of product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports and adjust as necessary
- Utilize an inventory system on a daily basis; fill supply orders of stocked items and maintain a variety of inventory and warehouse records
- Document all warehouse actions by creating and maintaining accurate forms, reports, logs, records and databases
- Monitor inventory by completing counts in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure seamless flow of information between warehouse team and other departments
- Monitor and audit inventory levels on a daily basis and notify the Warehouse Manager when quantities are low
- Perform other duties as assigned
High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
- Customer service experiences are a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Always operate with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.