Job Summary: Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, along with solid product knowledge of the systems used. Responsible for day-to-day functions within the branch including; lotto sales/deposits, cash accountability/reconciliation, maintaining the cleanliness of the store, enforcement of company policies and procedures, and reporting suspicious activities to Head Office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains compliance with regards to the company’s grooming policy
- Verify in writing that the float from the designated work station is confirmed with the supervisor and is within company standards ($100.00.)
- Ensure that drops are executed when funds exceed $3,000, per company procedures
- Ensures that the branch is clean and tidy at all times and refreshed, ready for the next shift
- Assists with ensuring that branch amenities are prepared and maintained throughout operational hours
- Performs daily deposits and lotto sales as needed
- Separates the float from cash at the end of each shift
- Writes up the balance sheet and then Z- out using the figures on the balance sheet after relief has arrived
- Confirms cash total with supervisor and verifies visually that all monies were deposited into the drop bag.
- Confirms that all deposit bags are secured as per company policy
- Ensure that all cash is balanced at all times
- Complies with company policy with regards to breaks
- Advises Branch Manager of any concerns or complaints
- Advised Branch manager of any supplies needed or if facilities/machines are not in working order.
- Greet and engage all customers in a courteous and friendly manner and provide exceptional service to build superior customer relations
- Any other reasonable task assigned by Island Manager
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
- Customer service experiences are a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Always operate with the highest levels of honesty, integrity, and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.