Ensure that customer service meets/ exceeds the standards and goals of the organization. Have a sense of urgency with resolving all customers’ complaints/ issues. Critical thinker. Have a strong knowledge about all products, services and promotions in order to properly communicate with customers. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing friendly, timely and courteous service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Promptly answers all incoming calls and emails in a timely and courteous manner.
- Resolves problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution via phone or email and communicate outcomes to customer and all relevant parties.
- Ensure all issues are logged in Fresh Desk system or any other authorized system application in a timely manner.
- Ensure all customer service Fresh desk tickets / chats are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all houses post winning numbers on Island Luck and Ultra games web page correctly; Communicate outcomes to all relevant parties if needed.
- Record all Lottery results on spreadsheet.
- Investigate all account queries to ensure funds were credit correctly; if further investigation is needed, forward outcomes to all relevant parties.
- Verify accounts to be blocked, determine reason for locked accounts and rectifies same.
- Forward Right and Wrong accounts to CS Manager for adjustment to be made.
- Report any suspicious activities to Administration.
- Investigate all Kiosk queries thoroughly and forward information to respective head for adjustments to be made; utilize NRT if able to.
- out of the system in a timely manner.
- Record Cashiers complaints and forward same to relevant parties.
- Record all customers’ complaints / concerns and forward same to relevant parties.
- Assist customers with redeeming items at redemption centers.
- Open and closed out accounts for customers and ensure that all procedures are followed
- Print cards once process is completed.
- Activate customers account (OTP, NEW ACCOUNT) once information is correct.
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly, engaging and courteous manner.
- Communicate effectively both verbal and written.
- Refer customers to supervisors or more experienced employees when required.
- Provide accurate information to customers about all products and services.
- Inform customers of all Marketing promotions and encourage sales.
- Clocks in and out of work timely as per the approved shift.
- Attends necessary training as assigned and applies learning to work environment.
- Works well with other team members and helps to foster a positive productive work environment.
- Ensure that the work area is always clean and tidy before, during and after scheduled shift.
- Understands and complies with all Company policies and Procedures.
- PERFORM OTHER DUTIES WHEN NECESSARY.
- High school diploma or above
- 2 years overall work experience in this or related field
Experience and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.