Responsible for all day to day operations and functions for the Branch in absence of Branch Manager. Ensures the timely opening and closing of the branch, ensuring all security measures are in place and adhered to. Supervise all employees on duty and ensure they are following company policies at all times. Ensure that all cash is accounted for and necessary reports are submitted. Maintain the cleanliness of the store and foster a positive work environment. Ensure that customer service is a priority through maintaining exceptional customer service levels.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process membership applications as per policy and print cards once customers have met all requirements
- Ensures that Branch opens timely and advise Operations Manager/Administration immediately, should there be any delays or challenges
- Adheres to all security protocols for opening, closing and reporting of any suspicious incidences and ensures that that store alarm codes, store keys and safe codes are only controlled by authorized Island Luck staff
- Distributes schedule and ensures that all employees clock in and out timely, as per their shift
- Ensures that all staff maintain compliance with regards to all company standards and procedures and provide training as need
- Inspects staff members to ensure compliance to grooming policy
- Responsible for making sure that the highest standards of customer service are carried out to our external and internal customers
- Verifies all floats for accuracy and records and reports same for both opening and closing shifts
- Carries out daily cashier spot checks
- When required, separate cash from floats and record same
- Perform daily deposits and lotto sales as needed
- Confirm cash total with and verify visually that all monies were deposited into drop bag
- Confirm that all deposit bag is secured as per company policy
High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Customer service experiences are a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Always operate with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.