Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Responsible for all day to day operations and functions for the Branch in absence of Branch Manager. Ensures the timely opening and closing of the branch, ensuring all security measures are in place and adhered to. Supervise all employees on duty and ensure they are following company policies at all times. Ensure that all cash is accounted for and necessary reports are submitted. Maintain the cleanliness of the store and foster a positive work environment. Ensure that customer service is a priority through maintaining exceptional customer service levels.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that Branch opens timely and advise District Manager/Branch Operator
- Ensures persons are aware of schedule
- Is flexible and willing to pick up shifts when needed
- Ensures that all employees clock in and out timely, as per their shift
- Process membership applications as per policy and print cards once customers have met all requirements
- Adheres to all security protocols for opening, closing and reporting of any suspicious incidences and ensures that that store alarm codes, store keys and safe codes are only controlled by authorized Island Luck staff
- Ensures that all staff maintain compliance with regards to all company standards and procedures and provide training as needed
- Inspects staff members to ensure compliance to grooming policy
- Verifies all floats for accuracy and records and reports same for both opening and closing shifts
- When required, separate cash from floats and record same
- Confirm cash total with and verify visually that all monies were deposited into drop bag
- Confirm that all deposit bag are secured as per company policy
- Balance cashiers once relief has arrived confirming float and deposit and sign Z- out, make a note of balance of the float into the bag for each draw
- Record deposit bag number, name, date and number of bags on administration custody slip
- Confirm with the security each bag with the custody slip whiles depositing to the safe
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.