Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, along with solid product knowledge of systems used. Responsible for day to day functions within the branch including; lotto sales/deposits, cash accountability/reconciliation, maintaining the cleanliness of the store, enforcement of company policies and procedures and reporting suspicious activities to Head Office.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains compliance with regards to the company’s grooming policy
- Verify-in writing that the float from the designated work station is confirmed with the supervisor and is within company standards
- Ensure that drops are executed
- Ensures that the branch is clean and tidy at all times and refreshed, ready for the next shift
- Assists with ensuring that branch amenities are prepared and maintained throughout operational hours
- Performs daily deposits and lotto sales as needed
- Separates the float from cash at the end of each shift
High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Customer service experiences are a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Always operate with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.